Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Femme Luxe Finery - Why I Never Get Tired Of Their Fashionable Clothes

You guys already know what I'm about to say...ANOTHER GREAT PICK by femmeluxefinery!  I'm a huge fan of femmeluxefinery clothes; most are a hit, and some...well, let's just say I gotta lose a few pounds!  I swear...when I lose these last 20lbs, you guys will see me in some of Femme Luxe Finery's hottest clothes!  That's a promise!

Femme Luxe Finery is always coming out with new arrivals and I can't express how comfy their clothes are! I have the option to choose from jumpsuits, sweaters, tees, skirts and more...there's never a time I can't find something I absolutely love! Some of the cutest and neatest jumpsuits can be found on Femme Luxe Finery's site, with several color options.

Shown here is the Mustard Side Split High Neck Ribbed Sweater Dress that can be worn as either a mini sweater dress or sweater. It has slits up both sides with a form fitting fit.  The sleeves and the bottom of the dress has a contrasting ribbed design, making this dress stand out from the rest.  Several colors are available, including a grey.  If you are on the slimmer side (I'm not), this would be a sexy dress for a night out on the town when paired with some little black boots or heels. Available sizes are: S/M (8-10) and M/L (12-14).


femmeluxefinery.co.uk

The second dress is the same as the one seen above, but in a gray color.  Why did I choose the same sweater but in two different colors?  Because I wasn't quite sure how the Mustard color would look on me, as I did not own any yellow or mustard colored attire.  The Gray Side Split High Neck Ribbed Dress is available in the same sizes: S/M (8-10) and M/L (12-14).  The gray sweater dress would go perfect with just about any colored pants, if you desire to wear it as a sweater.


The third outfit is a cute sleeveless rust colored jumpsuit that has a high neck and zips in the back.  It has a ribbed design look and comes with a tie belt.  This is the perfect outfit this upcoming spring and summer, when looking for something new to wear to work or to a casual party. I love the legs of this jumpsuit, as they are loose, almost baggy legs and super comfy. It reminds me of almost a casual lounge wear, but with a bit of dressiness to it. This jumpsuit is also available in gray and comes in sizes 6,8,10 & 12.  Of course I chose the 12, but wished they had a 14 since I've gained so much weight over the past 7 years.


The last...Is my favorite! It's the Black Lips Printed Oversized Long Sleeve Shirt and  IT IS slightly oversized. I am wearing an XL in it, but could have gotten by with a Large...but...I think I like the XL look with these sleek yoga pants!  Pair it up with some hot red or black leather leggings and some cute heels or boots and you have the perfect outfit.  AND...if you're brave enough, you could pull this off as a cute mini dress. Sizes available are: XS - XL.  What I love about this shirt is the bright red lips against the blue and black.  The print on the shirt is like it's already made into it, instead of being a screen printed shirt. The shirt can be worn during the fall, winter and even into spring, as I the temperature, this day, was in the 60's and it was still lightweight enough to wear without being too hot.  You guys...this is such an adorable, cute shirt; you guys have to go check it out and get you one!  If you want this shirt a bit more on the fitted side, I would order your true size or, go a size down.  


femmeluxefinery.co.uk

___
Go check out ALL what femmeluxefinery has to offer!!  If you're into the night life, clubbing and partying lifestyle, THIS SITE IS A MUST!  So many hot items for you gals looking for the perfect club wear!  I'm not quite sure if you will see me wearing any of the hot items soon, but I would be the first if I looked like some of the models!







***I may have received complimentary products, in exchange, for my honest review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own***

No comments:

Post a Comment