Friday, January 17, 2020

Winc Wine - Get $22 Discount + Complimentary Shipping



I love wine, that's no secret to my family and friends. If there is a new wine I have a chance to try, I'm the first to jump on that bandwagon.  This is the second time I've enjoyed wine from Winc and I absolutely love it! Not only do I love their wine, but look at those labels! 


When you visit winc.com you will start off with a 1 minute quiz of six fun and easy questions.  Once you complete the 1 minute quiz, winc will tailor 4 delicious wines based on your taste preferences, results from the quiz.  Of course, you are always free to switch out one, two or all four, for the wines of your choice!


Right now, you can get a $22 discount + complimentary shipping, which comes out to about 4 bottles for only $39 when you use this link  https://winc.mivh.net/jeni_fini  Don't forget to check out the link!  Winc has tons of wines to choose from from Merlot to the most delicious white and blush wines...I'm in love with that Cocomero labeling!  Another great thing about Winc Wine...if you end up with a bottle you do not like (the taste is just not your style), contact Winc and they will replace that bottle with another, it's  just that easy!


Go take a look at https://winc.mivh.net/jeni_fini and let me know what your favorite wines are.  I'm sure you are going to love Winc Wines just as much as I do!







***sponsored***

I may have received complimentary items, in exchange, for my review, post or advertising.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are soley 100% my own and only recommend products that I truly love and believe in



No comments:

Post a Comment