Wednesday, July 1, 2020

All Natural Tan - Pureauty Naturals Sunless Tanning Mist

I will admit, I'm the worse when it comes to tanning during the summer.  Most gals I know, they begin tanning a few months before summer...some, who start in February.  Do you want to know what the bad part is?  I OWN a sunbed!  Being that I am 49 years old (I'm not getting any younger), I just can't tolerate the heat like I used to.

We all know that tanning beds can be harmful to your skin.  It can cause premature aging as well as other issues.  More and more people are venturing away from the harmful sunbeds and leaning more to sunless tanning.




I've heard about sunless tanning, spray tans and sunless tanning lotions, but I was always afraid to use them; afraid that they would turn me orange, wouldn't look natural or would just look plain uneven and messy. Well, fear no more! Hallelujah! I finally found a product that works.  OMG...I am pleasantly surprised of how easy, clean and effective this product is.




The Sunless Tanning Mist is by Pureauty Naturals and it is a very fine mist that you spray across the desired area you want tan.  It is very quick drying and within 1-2 hours, you have a tan!  If you want a deeper tan, just reapply after the 2 hours.  It's not messy, it does not streak, there is no bad orange streaking...nothing..just a great looking tan that looks natural! And the best part of Pureauty Sunless Tanning Mist...there is no rubbing involved! I'm hooked!



It is recommended, in order to maintain your tan, to reapply the sunless tanning mist every 2-3 days.  Pureauty Sunless Tanning Mist goes on smoothly, effortlessly and provides a nice smooth natural looking tan.  It goes on clear, leaving no film or residue and contains aloe, to help nourish and moisturize your skin.  You guys...just look at the before and after photos.  Within an hour, I had a light tan...and I could go darker, by reapplying, if I wanted to.

UPDATE:  After an hour and half, my tan did get a little darker, without even having to reapply

You can purchase your Pureauty Naturals Sunless Tanning Mist at Pureaty Naturals Site.  















***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS... all opniions expressed are 100% my own and I only recommend poroducts I truly believe in***

No comments:

Post a Comment