Monday, July 27, 2020

Grilled Dog Treats For Helathy Hip Joints - Happy Hips Duck Grilled Strips

If you're a pet owner, specifically a dog owner, you know that our dgs are part of the family...our fur babies, and we will do anything it takes to keep our fur babies helathy and happy.  We take care of our dogs as if they were like our own child, because in a way...they are.

When it comes to my older dog, Benji, I do worry about him aging and developing issues that comes with getting older.  We've already had to have a couple of his teeth extracted due to some being loose and possibly early signs of tooth decay.  I couldn't take that he was having a hard time eating due to the loose teeth, so I knew I had to do something about it.

Something that we may NOT think about is hip joint health.  As our dogs get older, they may develop stiff joints and less mobility due to the joints.  I know that we all give our dogs treats (I give mine one every day) and nothing makes me feel a little better about giving my beloved ones a treat, than a treat packed with nutrients to support healthy hip joints.  




Happy Hips by Nutrisca has these chewy grilled strips that geared towards helathy hip joints.  They are high in protein, low in fat and contain no soy, wheat, corn or sugar.  They DO contain Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy hip joints.    Nutrisca uses 100% real duck, raised without antibodies or hormones.  




AS soon as I tore open the bag of these grilled treats, both my dogs came running for them.  You can smell the smoked aroma as soon as you open the bag.  These treats are available at Target, online or in store.  To purchase your Happy Hips Duck Grilled Strips, visit https://www.target.com/p/happy-hips-grilled-strips-grain-free-treat-for-dogs-duck-10oz/-/A-75664102






***I  may have received complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own***


No comments:

Post a Comment