Thursday, July 30, 2020

Affordable and Fun Fashion - Femme Luxe Finery

Good morning guys and gals...or evening to those across the country!  These past two weeks have been kind of a roller coaster for me, from doctor visits, work, etc, but it's all getting better!  As usual, work has been kind of hectic, slowed down a bit, but still...hectic.  But you know what...I wouldn't change it a bit.

I've been attempting to lose some weight (noticed I said tempting).  It's not as easy to stay on a specific diet or eating plan, whether it be Keto, Low Carb, clean eating, etc, but I WILL DO IT!  I'm trying to stay positive, and for the most part, I am...I guess I'm just a little impatient and, at times, get discouraged, but by the Summer of 2021, my plans are to have lost at least 
50 lbs.

But, on to a more fun subject...fashion!  You guys know by now I'm a huge lover of Femme Luxe Finery's clothes.  Whatever is trending, popular and hot, Femme Luxe Finery has it!  Tie dye is coming back and making a huge hit in the world, but today, I'm here to show a few more new items from the brand, one of them, geared for the winter season...yes, you heard me, the winter season (I couldn't pass it up!)

This is one of my favorite tees by Femme Luxe Finery.  It is the Black Leopard Print 'Femme La Mode' Slogan Print T-Shirt.  I already have this black shirt with the pink and black leopard print lips, but I really wanted one that was black with the gold/yellow lips.  These shirts are available in larger sizes (which I love) and let me tell you, they are so much more roomy-er than their original t-shirts. I didn't notice at the time I got this, but this shirt matches my leopard print pajama pants perfectly!  These t-shirts also seem to have a bit more stretch (big plus for me!).




https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

AVAILABLE SIZES: S(4/6), M(6/8), L(8/10), XL(10/12)
PRICE: $7.68 (after 15% off w/code TKE15)
COLORS: White, Black, Pink



The second item is also a tee.  Once again, I love slogan tees, and this one has "No Bad Vibes".  I love it!  I love when a tee has a slogan that is so appropriate and has positive messages written across them.  Not in black, but in pink, is the Pink 'No Bad Vibes' Oversized T-Shirt.  This shirt is considered over-sized but I do feel as if it fits a little more 'not over-sized' for me.  It's probably due to the fact I ordered a size smaller, being it was considered over-sized.  Either way, it fits perfectly and I love it!  This shirt is available in white, black and pink.


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


AVAILABLE SIZES: M (6/8), L (8/10), XL (10/12)
PRICE: $9.87 (after 15% off w/code TKE15)
COLORS: White, Black, Pink



The third item is another set that I currently own, but in a different color.  I knew when I received my first one, I had to have another in a different color.  This is the Taupe & Black Oversized Hoodie Shorts Loungewear Set.  This short set is thicker than your average short set, but can be worn during the Spring, Summer and maybe Fall.  The hoodie jacket is sleeveless and has pockets on each side with a zip up front.  The shorts have a drawstring and let me mention, these shorts are super comfy!  Add a long sleeve shirt under the jacket and it can be worn during the warmer part of Fall.


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


AVAILABLE SIZES: M(6/8), L(8/10), XL(10/12)
PRICE: $19.76 (after 15% off w/code TKE15)
COLORS: Taupe/Black, Grey/Black, Black, Khaki, Charcoal





And last, but certainly not least, is this cozy, cuddly and warm loungewear set.  OMG... it is so very comfy and soft and I can't wait to wear this, this coming winter!  This is definitely what I going to live in while at home!  This is the Grey Fleece Long Neck Loungewear Set.  

https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

AVAILABLE SIZES: M(12/14) L(16/18)
PRICE: $16.99 (after 15% off w/code TKE15)





***I may have received complimentary products,  in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.   REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment