Sunday, August 23, 2020

Tees, Tees, Tees - Femme Luxe Finery Tshirt haul

So, some of you may or may not know,  that I recently had a hysterectomy done...like 2 days ago! It wasn't as bad as I worked myself up to think, but still, there is a 2 week recovery with no heavy lifting over 10 pounds. 

I will say,  I am going to take advantage of the recovery process while I'm off work for 2 weeks, but keeping me down all day long,  well, that's probably going to be a problem!  I HAVE to get up and do something, just so I won't feel tired all the time. 

With that being said,  and on  a more positive note, I am so glad that these tees from Femme Luxe Finery showed up on my doorsteps before the surgery.  If you've heard it before, you've heard it a hundred times...I'm such a tshirt junkie!  I sleep and live in tshirts when not at work; it's the first thing I change into after work.

This first tshirt is the Pink Bo$$y Oversized tshirt. It is available in Pink with black writing and is available in sizes M (10/12)  L (12/14) XL (14/16). It is truly oversized and when ordering,  make sure to check out Femme Luxe Finery's sizing chart, as the sizes run a little smaller than US sizes.  

This shirt was also available in white with black writing, so if your not a pink person,  check out their white version in their site.


The next tee is the Black Couture Lip Print Oversized tshirt.  I LOVE this tshirt because I have a long sleeve hoodie that is pretty similar to this tee!  The bronze gold color of the lips against the black of the tshirt really makes this tee POP out.  And let me mention...this same shirt is available in white as well!  Sizes available are: S (8/10) M (10/12) L (12/14) XL (14/16).

This shirt is ideal for those black biker/cycle shorts, blue jeans shorts or Jean's.  I prefer wearing mine with solid black leggings,  paired with some summer bootie sandals!

AND...just like the above,  the Couture Lip Print tee is available in white.  The white couture lip print oversized tshirt has the same design and available in the same sizes as listed above for the black tee.  I love then both, but I have al lyways been partial to black...which is your favorite of the two?

And last, but certainly not least, is another tie dye top.  This Mid Blue Tie Dye Oversized Tshirt is your basic blue with white mixed in.  The shirt fits just like the other oversized tees and has agreat quality feel to it, just like the other oversized tshirts.  I've been waiting on this tie dye shirt in pink, but as soon as I ordered the blue...the pink version showed back up.  Either way, you can't go wrong with tie dye as a trending fashion piece.  This Blue Tie Dye Oversized Tshirt is available in sizes S (8/10) M (10/12) L (12/14) XL (14/16) and available in colors Pink, Lilac and Mid Blue.


,





***I may have received complimentary items, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.   REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own***


No comments:

Post a Comment