Thursday, November 12, 2020

Women's Two Piece Hoodie Track Suit Set From Amazon

Good morning, y'all!  It's about 4:45 am as I sit down to right my next clothing find.  This one is from Amazon and is the Blue Women's Two Piece Hoodie Track Suit Set from Amazon.  The blue is such a brilliant bright blue and I am so surprised of how well it fit!  The jacket has a hoodie and zips up in the front.  It's made to fit like a bodycon piece of clothing, but the pants....Oh my goodness, these pants fit like a dream.  I was a little skeptical when I received this set, as the pants looked kind of small, but I knew they had some stretch, just by the feel of them.


These pants have so much stretch to them, but at the same time, are really really comfortable. And, even though the jacket is a bodycon jacket, the pants do not fit that way...unless you buy a smaller size.  I LOVE how these pants fit and if you didn't know they were part of a track suit, you would think they were regular pair of pants.  These pants, I plan on wearing to work and out, while shopping.  They are not too short in the legs and being that I'm only 5'2", the length is perfect, as they go all the way down to my feet!  These will definitely be my favorite piece to wear around the house!

This tracksuit comes in various colors: Black, Blue, Fluorescent Green, Orange, Red & Yellow and range from sizes Small - 3XL.  You can find this bodycon tracksuit at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08GCMJNM9  Like I've mentioned above, if you want this to fit more snug and more like a bodycon outfit, go for a size smaller.  I personally like my track suits, fitness suits, or what have ya on a more comfy and looser side.  The photos of me in this suit, versus the model photos on Amazon, are totally different. Keep that in mind when you are choosing YOUR size that best fits you.









***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...All opinions expressed are 100% my own.***


No comments:

Post a Comment