Friday, December 26, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream

Body Merry was kind enough to send me a full product of their Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream for review.  As always, these reviews and opinions are my own, as I will and always have, given my honest opinion for every product tried.

Body Merry's Age Defense Eye Cream consists of over 70 power packed ingredients to ensure that you are getting the maximum benefits of their product.  Some of the ingredients you will find in their Age Defense Eye Cream include: 

* Vitamin C
* Vitamin E
* Vitamin B5
* Peptide Complex
* Amino Acid
* Retinol
* Hyaluronic Acid
* MSM
* Green Tea
* Cocoa Butter
* Chamomile
* Coconut Oil
* Flaxseed Oil
* Jojoba Oiil
* Cucumber
* Witch Hazel
* Evening Primrose Oiil

PLUS: much much more!  These are just a few of the ingredients that have been known to improve your skin and give your eye area the maximum benefits over a continued use of the product.  I have used Body Merry's Age Defense Eye Cream for a few days now, and in that short amount of time, I love how the eye cream leaves my eye area soft and smooth, and it does not affect the application of my makeup. I can apply this right before my makeup, and unlike some eye creams, this cream does not cake up my makeup nor does it leave my skin dry or irritated!  That is a big plus for me!

What I also love about this product, is that I can already see a slight improvement of the fine lines I have around my eyes.  This product states that it will plump and smooth your skin, making fine lines less noticeable.  I truly believe this, as I am already beginning to benefit from from it.  It also claims that it will help with puffy and tired looking eyes as well as dark circles.  



If you are interested in trying this awesome product, you can head on over to Amazon-Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream and get yours today.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment