Saturday, December 13, 2014

La Deesa 20% Vitamin C Anti-Aging Elixir Review

I love anything that is Anti-Aging.  As I get older, I notice more fine lines, puffy and tired eyes and a less-glowing look to my face.  I got the pleasure to try the La Deesa 20% Vitamin C Anti-Aging Elixir, and although I've only been using it for almost a week, I love the instant toning and tightening this amazing Elixir gives to my face.  Not only that, but the healthy glow I have, even under makeup, makes me happy!

The La Deesa 20% Vitamin C Anti-Aging Elixir has these following claims:

* Help fight and protect your skin against Oxidative damage
* Healing and protecting against sun damage to over exposure to sun (Vitamin C benefit)
* Diminish fine lines
* Diminish wrinkles
* Diminish dark spots
* Increases your skin's rate of cellular renewal
* Visibly plumping and firming your skin (I have already witnessed this!)
* Fade age spots
* Improve discoloration

All of these benefits from using the La Deesa 20% Vitamin C Anti-Aging Elixir is enough reasons to try this amazing product.  After continued use, you will start to see the minimizing of fine lines and wrinkles.  I plan on using this product until it's gone and hope to come back with the results.

The Anti-Aging Elixir also has 11% Hyaluronic Acid, Advance Amino Complex, Organic Aloe and is 72% Organic.  I already love the way it makes my face feel and look. I love the healthy glow I get from using it and the tightening feeling I instantly feel.



If you are interested in knowing more about this product, ordering and trying it out for yourself, you can get your La Deesa 20% Anti-Aging Elixir at Amazon - La Deesa 20% Vitamin C + 11% Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Aging Elixir.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment