Monday, August 24, 2015

Solitaire Ring

I love jewelry just like the next gal.  It can make a statement, whether it's a bold one or a subtle one.  My two favorite pieces of jewelry are watches and rings, with earrings being a second runner up.  When it comes to rings, they can be extravagant or right down to the simplest styles.




The ring shown below, is a Princes Cut Solitaire Ring.  It is a simple style ring, yet beautiful at the same time.  It has a small Solitaire stone placed upon a silver band.  The band has a spiral design cut to it and is one of the things that makes this ring stand out.




I tend to be drawn more to the silver colored rings than the gold ones and love how the silver rings tend to compliment and go with a lot more of my jewelry choices.  



The silver solitaire ring came in a small gold box.  As you can see in the photo below, the box almost resembles my silver makeup box!  The ring was nestled upon a small piece of cotton insert and looked so dainty!  I love the dainty simple look of this ring.





You can check out this ring and others at BeverlyDiamonds.com


***I received the above ring, in exchange, for my honest review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment