Friday, October 9, 2015

Halloween is getting near!

Halloween is just right around the corner and I'm still not done decorating my yard.  I don't go to extremes, not by no means, but I do like to add a little Halloween spirit to my yard. There are many great ideas on Pinterest that I would love to do....it's just finding the time. 

I just may find the time this weekend, since I decided to take a couple days off work (paid of course) and take some photos of what I DO have done.  I do plan on adding more, as the week goes on, but take a look of what I have so far.  I want to thank #ScaryPeeper and #PartyCheap for supplying me these awesome Halloween props.  Without these, my yard would look like everyone else's.  



Who is he waiting for?  You?  This is so real looking, especially at night!  He is the Scary Peeper.  Prop him outside your window, looking in, and see how many people you can scare!



This Scary Peeper Skeleton has rats already around him!  It seems he's waiting for the mail lady!  I'm sure my mail lady is not too fond of him!



He may not be 3D, but all the peeps I know who absolutely hate clowns, are afraid of clowns or who just plain do not like them....well, BEWARE...he is waiting right around the side of my house!  This zombie clown is from Partycheap.com.

These are just a few of the props I have up as of now, but I can promise you, there will be more!


***I received one or more items, in exchange, for my honest review.  All opinions are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment