Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Gently Used Clothing for Kids from Kidding Around Online Resale



Are you looking for name brand children clothes but hate paying for the name brand?  There are many online sites that allow you to purchase name brand clothing, but at a much lower price.  

These name brand clothing for children are likely to be gently used, but still have that brand new look to them.  I've come across a site that has EXCELLENT pricing for these name brand children clothes and I couldn't believe how low priced they were!  

Kidding Around Online Resale is an online thrift shop, that has children clothing and accessories from Newborn to 4T-5T.  They have boys and girls clothing, as well as shoes and accessories for your little ones.  This site is so easy to navigate around and each piece of clothing has at least 2-3 photos, for a better viewing of the item.


Faded Glory Trek Club Overalls - 3-6 months






 Kidding Around Online Resale has a flat shipping rate of $5.95 and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $45!  Let me tell ya....you get tons of clothing for $45! These are the three pieces I received from Kidding Around Online Resale and the total came to only $9.27 (before shipping!)  



Okie Dokie Red and Tan Teddy Bear One Piece - 3-6 months




I received a 3-6 month Cow Jumps Over The Moon Sleeper, 3-6 months Faded Glory Trek Club Overalls and 3-6 months Okie Dokie Red and Tan Teddy Bear One Piece.  These are all so adorable and they LOOK BRAND NEW!  AND...if you are looking for little girl's clothing...look no further...Kidding Around Online Resale has you covered.  They have adorable dresses, short-alls, onesies and more.



Cow Jumped Over the Moon Sleeper- 3-6 months




Kidding Around Online Resale puts an Item Condition Description on each piece. The Condition Description ranges from New to Play.  Each item shown above, is listed as Gently Used, meaning, there are no holes, tears or stains. Normal wash wear (with slight or moderate piling) and may have minimal fading.



Let me tell you...if there is any kind of piling or fading in the three outfits I received...I sure cannot tell it!  The items I received are in excellent condition and very very well worth the price.




ABOUT KIDDING AROUND ONLINE RESALE 

AS A MOTHER OF TWO, I HAVE SCOURED CLEARANCE RACKS, ONLINE AUCTIONS, PILED HIGH BINS, AND CLASSIFIEDS FOR HOURS UPON HOURS LOOKING FOR GREAT BABY AND TODDLER CLOTHES AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.  LITTLE CUTIES ONLY WEAR THEM FOR A VERY SHORT TIME AND MOST USED CLOTHES ARE HARDLY USED (IF AT ALL).  THERE HAD TO BE GREAT PRE-OWNED BABY CLOTHING OUT THERE THAT WERE EASY TO FIND AT GREAT PRICES!

FINDING USED CLOTHES IN GREAT CONDITION AT BARGAIN PRICES IS TIME CONSUMING NOT TO MENTION DIFFICULT WITH TWO LITTLE ONES TO KEEP AT BAY.  I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED AN EASY PLACE TO SHOP ONLINE WHERE THE PRICES WERE LIKE THOSE I SPENT HOURS TRYING TO FIND. NO SIFTING THROUGH RACKS, BINS OR PAGES OF AUCTIONS THAT I WOULD HAVE TO WIN.  



MY SOLUTION WAS AN BABY AND TODDLER CLOTHING ONLINE THRIFT SHOP.  I WORK EVERYDAY TO PROVIDE AN EASY, HASSLE FREE, ONLINE PLACE TO GO AND FOR THOSE ADORABLE, WORN TOO LITTLE, CLOTHES THAT HAVE A LOT MORE "KIDDING AROUND" TO DO.   



You can check out these, as well as other children items, by visiting Kidding Around Online Resale at http://kiddingaroundonlineresale.com/





***I may have received a complimentary item(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  As always, all opinions are 100% my own.


1 comment:

  1. Many thanks to get a sweet weblog. I recently found your entice put on Yahoo in the same way I have saved that pertaining to glean usurp dedicate. Many thanks pertaining to putting up this academic sense. My partner and i haven’t faction pregnancy in order to exile this jogger….. Really my business is fascinated because of this roster…. the actual duplicate that visualize this sprinter it was some sort of big impersonate.. appreciate it pertaining to proven this by means of people. Women’s Glitter Sneakers Australia

    ReplyDelete