Saturday, April 29, 2017

Beeswax Candles from Michigan - TMHamiltons Etsy Shop


There's nothing more inviting than walking into a room filled with aromas and scents.  When I come home from work, or even after a short outing, I am always invited by welcoming and warm scents when I arrive home.


I'm not hard to please....as long as my house smells clean and there's some sort of candle or wax burning, I'm happy.  But...to have a candle that is totally clean smelling, without a very strong fragrance that can sometimes leave people saying, "That's too strong," or "I'm getting a headache", means more than anything.


Beehive Candle (don't you just love this tissue paper!)

TMHamilitons Etsy shop has these very very cute beeswax candles.  They are 100% beeswax that comes from Michigan and each one is created and hand poured with care.  The candles contains a cotton wick and I found that these beeswax candles has no artificial color...just natural and a very nice clean smelling aroma.  When it's not burning, the scent of the beeswax candle reminds me of a mixture of honey and almond, but it's not too strong...just subtle.


The stars are floating star beeswax candles and I love this little acorn candle! 


Tricia is the owner of TMHamiltons Etsy Shop and any questions you may have about the beeswax candles, she will be more than glad to help.  Not only does she offer beeswax candles, but you will also find wood works and melt and pour soap bases.  


This is my favorite!!




I couldn't wait to burn my Pine Cone Beeswax Candle


CONNECT WITH TMHAMILTONS 

ETSY SHOP
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST







***I may have received complimentary products,in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are ALWAYS 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment