Monday, May 1, 2017

Delicious smelling Body Scrub - Cotton Candy Sugar Body Scrub by Sweet N Salty Bath Shop



I used to be a bath person...you know...come home after a stressful day at work, cook supper and then slip into a nice warm bath with maybe a glass of Merlot.  These are the times I cherish, that I look forward to.  When I unwind, I want total solitude, quietness and to just slip away in my own little world.



What's even better, is throwing in some great smelling bath and body products. I love bath and body products, especially those that instantly pick me up or smells so darn good, that I just want to linger longer in the tub.  Let me tell you...I don't know if I've ever smelled a body scrub as scrumptious as this one! It's the Cotton Candy Sugar Body Scrub by Sweet N Salty Bath Shop on Etsy.  


Once I unscrewed the lid and yanked off the protective paper sealer, OMGosh... you would have thought I discovered an addictive drug!  I kid you not...this stuff smells wonderful!  It has a light blue color to it and consists of: Cane Sugar, Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Fragrance Oil and Skin Safe Cosmetic Glitter.  I am totally in love with the whole packaging.  The container is a clear container that has black labels with the Etsy Shop's name as well as a label listing the ingredients.
 

The sugar scrub is very easy to use.   Just apply a little to wet skin, exfoliate for a couple of minutes to remove dead skin and impurities and experience the wonderful softness it leaves your skin! This Cotton Candy Shimmering Body Scrub will leave your skin feeling moisturized, deeply conditioned and smooth. It has good-for-your-skin ingredients of Vitamin E and Coconut Oil and we all know that these two do wonders for your skin.


I love the shimmering effect of this sugar scrub.  With fine cosmetic glitter added in, you get a body scrub that not only leaves your skin feeling good, but looking good as well.  

Sweet N Salty Bath Shop Etsy Shop not only has this Cotton Candy Sugar Body Scrub, but other body scrubs as well.  They have 312 items in their shop that consists of: 

     *SEA SALT SCRUBS
     *SUGAR SCRUBS
     *BODY BUTTER
     *BATH SALTS
     *SOAP
     *KID CORNER
     *LOTIONS/MASSAGE BARS
     *LIPS
     *PRODUCTS FOR MEN
     *GIFTS AND SO MUCH MORE!



Go check out Sweet N Salty Bath Shop.  If you are looking for Sugar Scrubs, they have several different scents that I'm sure will appeal to anyone!


CONNECT WITH SWEET N SALTY BATH SHOP




If you would like to know more about Vitamin C and the benefits that it can do for you and your skin, visit this link:  https://www.thankyourskin.com/vitamin-e-for-skin/




***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are ALWAYS 100% my own and only recommend products that I would use, myself.








No comments:

Post a Comment