Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Long Silver Tassel Pendant Necklace by JanJat




I can't explain how beautiful this necklace is!  When I first opened the package from JanJat Jewelry Etsy Shop, it was stunning!  I couldn't wait to wear it the next day, to work.  Of course, several people commented on it and loved it!


This necklace came from all the way from Barbados.  JanJatJewelry Etsy shop has this tassel necklace from 26" to 36" and available with a pearl (as shown in the top photo) and many more different options. Each one is beautiful and the one I wore today, was the all silver tassel necklace.  


It is a stunning and simple tassel necklace that definitely gives off more than a simple statement.  The bright silver just shines under the lights and it has 17 dangling chain tassels.  The necklace consists of Swarovski crystal rondelles, a variety of etched silver spacers and topped with a silver dusted ball.  The clasp is a lobster clasp, making it easy to open and close.



This long silver tassel necklace is perfect for everyday wear, parties and even for those special evenings out.  Have a birthday coming up for a special someone?  How about a Christmas gift for someone who just LOVES jewelry?  I promise you, they will not be disappointed with the necklace.  It is absolutely gorgeous in person and if you don't know by now...Tassel necklaces are 'IN" Everyone seems to be wearing them, because they are different and they go well with just about anything you choose to wear.

JanJat Etsy Shop has 185 items in their shop, ranging from Tassel Necklaces, Tassel Earrings, Silver and Gold Lanyards, Silver and Gold Eyeglass Chains and Crystal Rings.


I love these!

I've looked at many of JanJat tassel earrings and I definitely have to invest in a few!  JanJat has these tassel earrings, that match perfectly with the tassel necklaces.  The jewelry is exquisite and I am very proud to own their tassel necklace.



Go check out JanJat Etsy shop and check out all the awesome jewelry they have to offer! 


JANJAT ETSY SHOP
FACEBOOK
FLICKR





*** I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are ALWAYS 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment