Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Mint Mojito Soy Candle by Farm House Candles




I love to walk into a room, first thing, and smell the wonderful scents and fragrances wafting throughout!  There's something about the burning of candles and wax melts that just puts you in a good mood, for me, anyways.

There are so many varieties, scents, sizes and shapes to choose from and that is why I love candles!  Not only for their scents and memories that they may bring, but they also serve as a decor in my house.


FarmHouseCandlesKY has this wonderful candle that I absolutely love!  It is the Mint Mojito and it has this light green mint color to the candle. Yes...I chose this candle, just for the name, but hey...I'm glad I did!   This candle comes in a 9 oz. glass jar, with a personalized Farm House Candles Tag around it.  The materials or contents in this Mint Mojito candle are: Soy wax, wood wick, dye and fragrance oil.  I was pleasantly surprised to find, that this candle did NOT have a weak smell or a scent you could barely smell.  After a few minutes of lighting it, I could smell the wonderful minty flavor of this candle.


Farm House Candles are hand poured, crackling wood wick, same strong scent from first burn to last, burns up to 50% longer than paraffin wax, premium fragrances and 10% of the sales supports faith based local non-profits.  WHY WOULDN'T YOU BUY FARM HOUSE CANDLES!



Farm House Candles has 153 items in their Etsy shop, ranging from 9 oz soy candles to 14 oz soy candles, as well as soy wax melts.  I love soy wax melts.  I use them ALL the time.  Just pop a couple into a scentsy pot or any other wax melting pot and enjoy the aromas!  One of the wax melts I had the privilege to try from Farm House Candles was the Apples & Maple Bourbon.  OH MY!  How wonderful this smells and it smells so much like maple bourbon and sweet apples !  


These wax melts come in a 3 oz and packaged in a plastic container.  Each cute is 1/2 oz with 6 cubes.  I can tell you from experience...The Apples & Maple Bourbon will NOT disappoint you!  It has such a sweet smell, that I just couldn't get enough of it!  


I love the presentation and the total package of both the wax melts and the candle.  These wax melts, to me, has a stronger scent than the ones you can buy at Walmart.  

You can check out what FarmHouseCandlesKY has to offer by visiting their links, below.

FARM HOUSE CANDLES KY ETSY SHOP
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM





***I may have received complimentary products, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expresses are ALWAYS 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment