Monday, April 17, 2017

MADminerals Eyeshadows - Bright, colorful array of colors!


Hey everyone!  Remember M*A*D Minerals?  A post I done a couple weeks ago? Well, I'm back with some more great mineral makeup!  This time, I'm excited to show you these awesome shimmering eyeshadow colors.  They are so vibrant, colorful and glide on so easily!  It doesn't take much of this mineral eyeshadow to get a gorgeous look!



M*A*D Minerals has over 300 eyeshadow colors available and let me tell ya...it's kinda hard to choose from!  M*A*D Minerals has colors ranging from Shimmer Mineral Colors to Brown-Copper to Peach, Orange and Purple.  You have to check M*A*D Minerals out to see all the beautiful colors.  Below are just a few that I've received from M*A*D Minerals.



M*A*D Minerals loose mineral eyeshadows are loaded with pearls and pigments. They can be applied to eyes, cheeks, lips, nails, etc and you can even mix and match them if you like...or if you prefer...just wear them alone.  To get a sheer look, apply the loose mineral powder dry and for a more dramatic look, especially an evening out, apply with a wet brush.



M*A*D Minerals has colors that are neutral to brilliant bold colors.  Get fun, get wild and experiment with all the fun colors that M*A*D Minerals has available. All of M*A*D Minerals loose powders are FDA approved for cosmetic use, however, some are not for lip use.  

If you are looking for specific color or just don't know what colors work well with your skin tone or eye color, just send Barbi a message and she will be more than glad to help you out!  Barbi, with M*A*D Minerals was very helpful when I asked her, "what colors work well with brown eyes, besides browns?"  I found out, that brown eyes can wear just about any color.  I just have to get out of this neutral brown shade funk I'm in!

These colors that I have shown below, are just a few I found that are so pretty and different.  I can't post all of them here, but you can see all of them at her Etsy Shop or MAD Minerals website, where she has tons more available.




















Choc Mint






Sultry Wine




Cancun Sand





Sultry Silver





Moonshine Loose


I just can't get over just how brilliant and beautiful each color is.  And...these are just photos.  The photos don't do these mineral colors justice.  You have to see them up close and in person.  

The color I'm wearing in this photo, below, is Hyper.  What do you think about it?  I love it!  







CONNECT WITH MAD MINERALS

M*A*D MINERALS ETSY SHOP
M*A*D MINERALS WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM





***I may have received complimentary products, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  As always, all opinions are 100% my own and I only recommend and use products that I would use myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment