Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Awaken your senses to Hawaiian Plumeria Body Spray by AwakenShopGoods

You all should know by now, I'm very partial to Etsy and Etsy sellers.  I can't say enough about these wonderful Etsy sellers, who take the time and commitment in creating their own unique items.  Not only does it take time and commitment, but also a lot of hard work and perseverance in promoting their items.



AwakenShopGoods Etsy shop is one of those that creates their own body sprays, fragrances and incenses.  Raeann Passno is the owner of AwakenShopGoods and has created this body spray shown here, Awaken Hawaiian Plumeria Spray Mist. It's a light scent, not too strong or over powering, but gives just the right amount of scent for you to enjoy.  It reminds me of a tropical floral fragrance and I love it!


AwakenShopGoods has 13 different scents to choose from and the Hawaiian Plumeria just sounded interesting to me.  I'm glad I chose it, because this scent is normally what I go for when looking into a body spray.  The body spray comes out as a light mist, so you are not using too much at one time.  You can spray it on your clothes, hair and body for an uplifting scent.

This Awaken Hawaiian Plumeria comes in a 1 oz. spray bottle or roll on.  Both are the perfect size to carry in your purse, anywhere.  I wish you could smell this Hawaiian Plumeria! It's smells so good and I can still smell the scent, an hour later.  But that doesn't matter, because if you're like me...you're probably going to spray, throughout the day!


Awaken Shop Goods has items ranging from crochet bags, blankets, jewelry, body sprays and more.  They are more known for their popular incense burners and have gotten rave reviews.  Awaken's incense burners are hand dipped into a variety of oils that will fill your home with a great aroma. Most incense burners only last 25-30 minutes....Awaken's last 45-50 minutes due to the DPG (Diprophyene).  Go check out AwakenShopGoods Etsy Shop for this body spray and others.




CONNECT WITH AWAKEN SHOP GOODS 

ETSY
INSTAGRAM





***I may have received a complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment