Saturday, May 13, 2017

BBQ Rubs That are Bad Ass!





I love to grill, especially during warm weather, when it's nice and sunny outside where I can just hang out and enjoy a cold one (wine, in my case.) Most of my grilling involves bbq-ing, and with bbq-ing, you must season up your proteins! 

I normally let my steaks, hamburger meat, etc. marinate for at least an hour before slapping them with rubs and sauces.  I allow my grill to get hot, to make sure that my meats cook thoroughly and evenly.  There are tons of seasonings and rubs that you can use and a lot of us create our own bbq rubs.



That is the case with Hop Baron's Bad Ass BBQ Rubs.  They have these two rubs that I have used and I must say...it beats making my own!  The first one shown, is the Spicy Bad Ass BBQ Rub.  It adds a spicy kick to meats and is a great addition to pizza, BBQ sauce and fish.  Hop Baron grows their own cascade hops locally and features them in their bbq rub spices.



If you love your meats spicy, this would be the bbq rub to go with.  The ingredients are: Brown Sugar, habanero infused hop salt, spicy paprika, garlic salt, onion salt, chili powder, black pepper, habanero powder, white pepper, oregano, cayenne pepper and cumin.  Can you see why this is called SPICY!




The next rub is Hop Baron Bad Ass BBQ Rub (not spicy.)  This BBQ rub has pretty much the same ingredients, but less of the habanero spices and infused salt.  It uses Smoked Hop Salt instead of the Habanero Infused Hop Salt and does not contain the Habanero Powder or the Spicy Paprika.  Ingredients include: Brown Sugar, smoked hop salt, smoked paprika, garlic salt, onion salt, white pepper, black pepper, chili powder, oregano, cayenne pepper and cumin.



Both BBQ Rubs are awesome on pork steak ( I should know, I've tried it!) and excellent on chicken! Both rubs come in a clear bottle with a nice black label. They are your standard sized bottles, not samples and does not really take a whole lot to flavor your foods.



Hop Baron Etsy Shop has these two BBQ Rubs as well as Cascade Infused Olive Oil and Habanero Dip & Spread Mix.  The Cascade Infused Olive oil is different than any Olive Oil I've tried.  I love Olive Oil on my salads as well as sauteing my veggies.  If you like a little bitterness to your foods, you must try this.  Hops is used in this Olive Oil and is perfect for any foods that you prepare with it.  



Hop Baron partnered up with Figueroa Farms in Santa Ynez, California to produce this unique, one of a kind, Olive Oil.  Each 8 oz. bottle of this Olive Oil is infused with over 50 lbs of Hop Baron's Cascade Hops and made with 100% California Olives.  Once you've tried this Olive Oil, you probably won't want to go back to your everyday brand!



You can check out all of these items at HopBarons Etsy Shop.  For recipes and more info on their products, go check out their website: www.hopbarons.com, there, you will find recipes for the Habanero Dip & Spread Mix

CONNECT WITH HOP BARONS
HOP BARONS ETSY SHOP
HOP BARONS WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST






***I may have received complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment