Saturday, May 13, 2017

Ooo La La - Chocolate Body Sugar Scrub




I enjoy my baths!  After a long day at work, especially a stressful one, I like to unwind with a glass of wine and a good hot soak in the tub!  I like my baths peaceful, quite and alone.  I also love all the wonderful, good smelling bath products that are on the market.  More specific, I love the HOMEMADE bath products that you can find, very reasonable, on Etsy.


Etsy is my to-go place when I'm looking for beauty and bath items.  These sellers spend their time, creating products that are not only satisfying, but are worth the money.  Most of these products are created by the sellers themselves as well as products that are made with all natural products, without all the unwanted chemicals.


This body scrub shown here, is by Oooolala2016 Etsy Shop.  It is the Chocolate scented sugar body scrub that smells wonderful!  It looks like chocolate that is mixed with sugar and makes for a great exfoliation for your skin.  It exfoliates the dry and dead skin, leaving your body feeling silky, smooth and moisturized.


Not only does Oooolala2016 have the chocolate scented body scrub, but you will find that they have 16 other wonderful scented sugar scrubs.  Scents ranging from Cucumber Melon, Strawberry, Mango to Gardenia.  Go check out Oooolala2016 Etsy Shop to see all the varieties they have!

The sugar scrubs come in an 8 oz bottle that contains: sugar, coconut oil, fragrance and color.  That's it!  All natural and good for your skin.


CONNECT WITH OOOOLALA
OOOOLALA2016 ETSY SHOP
FACEBOOK





*** I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment