Friday, May 12, 2017

Fashion Jewelry That You Can Afford - The Pearl Glass Shop Chunky Gold Tone Bracelet



Fashion jewelry seems to always make a statement anytime you wear it.  There are simple pieces, bold pieces and those that you want to wear everyday.  I am a huge fan of fashion jewelry, mainly because it's affordable and I can get the same look I want, without having to pay an enormous price.

Don't get me wrong.  I love fine jewelry (who doesn't), but I've always been drawn to the the bold, statement pieces that come with fashion jewelry without the price.  Now...don't you gals just sit there and tell me that you've never ventured into the $1 Jewelry store!  I know I have, many times and when I see all that bling, the long chain necklaces, the rhinestone bracelets...I just can't seem to help myself!



Well, this piece shown here, is NOT from the $1 Jewelry store, but instead, from The Glass Pearl Shop Etsy Shop.  It is one of the prettiest bracelets I've seen (and had) in quite some time.  It is a chunky gold tone bracelet with a semi-large rhinestone ball.  Actually, until this morning (I've had this bracelet for 3 days)I didn't realize that the rhinestone ball was a magnetic clasp!  How cool! And you can't even tell.


The bracelet comes with either a lobster clasp or a rhinestone ball magnetic clasp.  It is very very lightweight, due to it being made of metal alloy and then finished in a shiny sparkling gold color.  I love the texture and the look of the chain.  I love a bracelet that has some sort of textured look and this bracelet has that.  


I love to pair this chunky gold tone bracelet up with my black and gold watch...it just seems to add that extra something.  This bracelet would also look awesome with a black summer or cocktail dress!



The Glass Pearl Shop has over 300 items in their shop from all kinds of jewelry imaginable and they have this beautiful beaded star bracelet that is absolutely gorgeous!  You will also find some unique pieces as well, such as their multi wire teardrop necklace.   Go check all these pieces out at The Glass Pearl Shop!



CONNECT WITH THE GLASS PEARL SHOP

THE GLASS PEARL SHOP ETSY SHOP
FACEBOOK
PINTEREST




***I may have received complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  HOWEVER..All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comment: