Thursday, May 4, 2017

Mineral Eyeshadows For That Overall Beauty Look



I  have become a big fan, and a believer, in mineral makeup.  I love how long the mineral makeup lasts, how very little you have to use to get your desired look and how awesome it looks when wearing it.  I don't know if I can ever go back to the pressed department store makeup after using mineral makeup. The older I get, the more I want to have a more natural (and sometimes dramatic) look without looking older.



When it comes to eyeshadow, I typically stick to the neutrals.  I have brown eyes and brown hair, therefore, I usually stick to the browns or even a deep wine color eyeshadow.  I haven't braved the other colors that are supposed to go well with brown eyes, but I sure am going to try at least an olive color one day!


Overall Beauty Minerals has these awesome eyeshadow sets that I recently tried.  There is this light brown set I tried, that covers every color that I am used to using every day.  Each color in this set compliments, not only every eyeshadow color in this set, but also goes well with brown eyes.  


I'm wearing Velvet, Champagne & Snow
Velvet as main lid color, Champagne as brow highlighter and dusting of Snow in the inner corner of eyes. Velvet was used as bottom eyeliner

I experimented with several of the colors and LOVED how they looked. In the set that I received were these colors:
     *Snow
     *Champagne
     *Ivory Lace
     *Swiss Miss
     *China Doll
     *Velvet

 Swiss Miss, Ivory Lace, Velvet & Snow
Swiss Miss as main lid color, Ivory Lace & a little dusting of Snow for brow highlighter. Velvet was used as bottom eyeliner

The ones I've used the most were the Velvet (my favorite), Ivory Lace and Snow.  I used Velvet as my main color for my lids and the Ivory Lace and Snow as a brow highlighter, with the Snow as a highlighter for inside the corners of my eyes.


Swiss Miss, Ivory Lace & Snow
Swiss Miss as main lid color, Ivory Lace & Snow as brow Highlighter & Snow as inner eye corners.  Velvet as bottom eyeliner.

If you want a more subtle look, just sweep on the eyeshadow with a dry eyeshadow brush.  For a more dramatic, darker look, use a damp eyeshadow brush and experiment until you get your desired shade.  I also use the mineral eyeshadow as an eyeliner.  Just wet your eyeshadow liner brush and apply as an eyeliner!  I found that I could get two different looks, just by applying Overall Beauty Minerals eyeshadow wet and dry!


Velvet, Ivory Lace & Snow
Velvet as main lid color & bottom eyeliner, Ivory Lace & Snow as brow highlighter 

All of Overall Beauty Minerals eyeshadows contain NO FILLERS and are created with pure mineral pigments.  If you've ever tried mineral makeup or mineral eyeshadow, you know that it will last TWICE AS LONG as cake eyeshadow makeup.  These shadows come in a 5 gram jar, sifter and sealed.

If you are not into brown eyeshadows...Don't sweat it!  Overall Beauty Minerals has TONS and i mean TONS of eyeshadows to choose from including: 

     *Shades of Blue
     *Shades of Pink
     *Shades of Purple
     *Shades of Pink
     *Shades of Green
     *Shades of Gold/Yellow
     *Shades of Black/Gray
     *Shades of Orange/Red
     *Sheer/White/Shimmers
     *Highlighters  as well as sample sets



You must check out Overall Beauty Minerals eyeshadows.  I am positive you will find your colors and even collection sets there!

CONNECT WITH OVERALL BEAUTY MINERALS 

OVERALL BEAUTY MINERAL ETSY SHOP
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
OVERALL BEAUTY MINERALS WEBSITE





***I received complimentary products, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment