Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Relax With The Sounds of Natural & Realistic Sounds





There's nothing, like the sound of distant thunder, that will put me to sleep faster.  There are some of us who has to have a sound of a fan to go to sleep or window open, to let in a fresh breeze.  Although I've been known to do both of these (and I still sleep with a fan on), I am so excited to use this Sound Spa Relaxation and White Noise Machine by AGPtek.  


This machine has 10 different sounds, that are natural and realistic.  I've had phone apps that has similar sounds, but nothing compares to the realistic sounds that you get on this machine.  I was amazed at how real these sounds are and when I first turned it to the Thunder...I wanted to just sit there and listen to it.



The 10 different sounds you get, with this AGPtek White Noise and Spa Relaxation Machine include:

     *White Noise
     *Brown Noise
     *Ocean
     *Brook
     *Typhoon
     *Rain
     *Thunder
     *Lullaby 1
     *Lullaby 2
     *Bird

This machine is ideal for the office, home and while on vacation (let's face it, sometimes it's hard to get a good nights rest away from home.)  The machine requires 4 AA batteries (not included), a manual, warranty card and an adapter, that you can plug in if you don't want to use batteries.  It's very lightweight and portable, so you can take it anywhere you like!  Fits easily inside a carrying bag or small suitcase.  




WHAT IS WHITE NOISE?

It's a statistical model for signals and signal sources, rather than to any specific signal.  When a noise wakes you up at night, it's not the actual noise, but the sudden change or inconsistency that wakes you.  Using a white noise machine will help mask out disruptive sounds, not only from the inside, but the outside as well.




WHERE CAN YOU GET THE AGPTEK WHITE NOISE MACHINE?

You can purchase your AGPtek White Noise and Spa Relaxation Machine here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N2S6D39







***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...All opinions expressed are ALWAYS 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. Being an old reader I can say that you have progressed so gressfully with your website :) Keep this up and share the great thins your always share.
    Shrimp auto feeder

    ReplyDelete