Friday, November 3, 2017

Immerse Yourself In Your Own Spa Treatment



I will have to confess...I've never been to a spa, let alone, had a professional massage!  I know...I know, what's wrong with me?  It's not like I haven't WANTED one, it's just, well, I guess I thought going to a spa, getting the special treatment, was more than what I wanted to pay for when I can get close to the same benefits at home.


At home, you say?  Yelp!  Thanks to Zakia's Morocco and their Traditional Moroccan Hammam Home Spa Kit, I can now enjoy a relaxing spa treatment right here at home!  I can treat my hair and face with their Ghassoul Clay Skin & Hair Mask, indulge in a scented orange blossom lathering and skin softening shower with their Orange Blossom Black Soap and finish off with a skin exfoliating experience using their Kessa Exfoliating Glove and Zakia's Argan Oil.

Let me be the first to tell you...I've never seen black soap up front, although I've heard a lot about it.  Zakia's Black Soap is this creamy smooth textured soap, that is a black/dark brown color, that will leave your skin feeling so soft (it too, contains Argan Oil.)  You will first take a pinch of this black soap and apply it to a loofah or sponge.  You will get more of a lather when using a bath sponge or loofah pouf. Lather your whole body with this, enjoying the nice scent it leaves.  Rinse well and follow up with the Kessa Exfoliating Glove and Argan Oil.


zakias, spa, spa treatment, orange blossom black soap

OMG!  I am in love with Zakia's Morocco Black Soap!  My skin feels so silky smooth and soft after using it!  I love the light scent of the Orange Blossom and love the feeling it leaves my skin afterwards!  I'm totally sold on this stuff!

The Kessa Exfoliating Glove is used on wet skin that has been totally hydrated and cleansed after your black soap.  You will place the glove on your hand, gently rubbing back and forth (NOT IN A CIRCULAR MOTION!)  You will begin to see your skin peeling.  THIS IS OKAY!  You do not want to vigorously rub your skin, but rubbing back and forth with a little pressure.  The peeling of the skin is your body's way of eliminating dead skin, removing toxins an impurities from your body.  Your skin will thank you, trust me!


exfoliating, loofah glove, exfoliating glove, spa glove

After your exfoliating, rinse well and follow up with Zakia's Argan Oil.  If you've never used Argan Oil before, you don't know what you are missing!  I am a die hard fan of Argan Oil!  I use it on my face, my dry skin as well as my hair!  It has tremendous results when it comes to dry hair, as well as your skin.


argan oil, spa oil

The Ghassoul Clay is another great product, included in this spa kit, that can be applied to your hair, skin or face.  It has been proven to reduce dryness, improve skin clarity and elasticity and removing impurities and oil build up to leave your hair bouncy and voluminous.  The Ghassoul Clay is 100% pure, Moroccan Lava Clay Ghassoul and so many people swear by using a hair clay mask.


skin hair mask, clay mask

Zakia's Morocco Moroccan Hammam HOme Spa Kit comes with an 8 oz. jar of Black Soap, 8 oz Ghassoul Clay Skin & Hair Mask, Argan Oil, Kessa Exfoliating Glove, bath sponge loofah and directions on how to use each product.  

The Hammam Home Spa Gift Set has 8 scents to choose from:

     *Original
     *Lavender
     *Argan Oil
     *Amber Musk
     *Eucalyptus 
     *Moroccan Rose
     *Tahitian Vanilla
     *Fleur de Oranger (Orange Blossom)

All of this comes in Zakia's Morocco Large Toiletry Bag, making it an excellent gift to give to someone or just to keep for yourself.

You can purchase this spa kit, as well as other Zakia's Morocco products, Here:
https://zakiasmorocco.com/






***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS.. All opinions expressed are ALWAYS 100% my own.***




No comments:

Post a Comment