Thursday, January 4, 2018

My Goals For 2018 And How I Plan To Achieve Them #2018goals


Happy New Year everyone!  Well, 2017 has not been to bad for me - no major issues, that I can recall, but once again, I've been stumbling my way through many sites - researching- trying to figure how to make income from my blog.

Yes, I'm still blogging and love it, but one of my goals is to eventually, one day, to work from home...blogging.  I've read so many successful stories and every story I read, it just gives me more hope.  To those of you who follow me on a regular basis...THANK YOU!  From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate each and every one of you.

Now is the time.  I want to hear what you guys are looking for...what you want to read or enjoy reading.  What kind of posts are you constantly searching for?  This year, one of my goals is to get to know my audience.  I want to create content that, not only you want to read, but keeps you coming back.  So...let's see what my 2018 goals are.

AFFILIATE MARKETING

Affiliate marketing may be one of the most important and widely used sources among bloggers.  Yes, I am using affiliate marketing, but sadly...no sales.  I plan on creating content around those affiliates and promoting more.  The affiliate program that I am using now is ShareASale.

BLOG POST THREE TIMES A WEEK

There for a while, I was blogging almost every day, then recently, it kind of slowed down.  I've come to realize, that blogging consistently, keeps my readers up to date and may prevent them from going, elsewhere.  I DON'T WANT THAT! It also helps with monthly views and when blogging about content that is geared towards my audience, will hopefully gain more readers.

SCHEDULING


Blogger Schedule Calendar
This is a BIG priority of mine!  Some of you, especially bloggers, may know that when you can't blog every day, it's good to have a scheduling system in place.  Many bloggers use a scheduling program, such as Tailwind and Hoote Suite.  Right now, my scheduling is done by pen and paper - NOT A PRODUCTIVE SYSTEM!  I plan on writing as much as I can and then using a scheduling program to post my blog posts throughout the week...even weeks in advance. Having a set system written down on what I'm going to write, the day that is appropriate to post that posts, etc will help me to be consistent.

WORK WITH MORE BRANDS...AND HAVE A CONTINUING RELATIONSHIP

This one seems a little bit harder for me.  I've worked with some awesome brands in the past...loved them...but it was always a one time deal.  I want a continuing brand that I can work with - one that I would be proud to promote every single day!  Working harder on my social media engagement, posting more, sharing, etc are all main keys in achieving this.  I would love to work more with Beauty and Fashion brands...so if you're out there...HIT ME UP!

TRAVEL MORE

Ok, have you noticed how all of my goals are blog related?
Well...This may not seem to be blogging related...BUT IT IS!  The more I can travel, the more I can let you guys in on the places I've been, their culture, the food and more!  What fun topic to write about then places that I've visited with amazing pictures!  I love reading and looking at all the travel blogs and always wished I could be one of them...Well, dog gone it....I'm going to strive for that!


These are only just a few of my goals.  If I listed them all...Well...you would be here for days!  I am going to start off small and work my way up.  I plan on achieving more and more, as I grow in this blogging community and keeping my dreams and expectations set high.   

I hope 2018 is a wonderful year for all of you and I hope you achieve more of your dreams this year, than last year.

What are your goals for this year?
What do you want to see more from my posts?
Are you a blogger, reaching for a dream?

I would love to hear what your goals and dreams are!



No comments:

Post a Comment