Tuesday, January 9, 2018

My Top 5 Fashion Must Haves for 2018



My Top 5 Fashion Must Haves #fringeshirt #summertop #womensfashion


2018 is already here and with the new year, comes a few changes, as well as some must haves that I want in my closet, this year.  Of course, I have no plans of ridding of my legging/jeggings (I mean...these are so comfy!) but a few things I have been seeing around, I must have!

Right now, I am in the process of losing some lbs, that I've gained over the past year (sigh...), and although I know it will take a lot of work and determination, I will get there.  With that being said, Spring 2018 clothing is bringing some pretty nice things that I must have, this year.  Let's take a look.

OPEN SHOULDER HOLLOW OUT SHIRTS
I started seeing a lot of these open shoulder, cold shoulder - hollow out shirts last year and this year...my plans is to have at least one of these for spring. Not only does this shirt have long sleeves (Spring morning can still be a little chilly), but it has the open shoulder, cutouts in the chest area and has a neckline that I love!  The best part....this shirt is only $11.96 at FashionMia and comes in three different colors!

Open Shoulder Hollow Out Long Sleeve Shirt fashion

JUMPSUITS
I don't know if jumpsuits are in your fashion must-haves, but they sure are in mine!  I have always loved the look of jumpsuits, but never took that leap into investing in one...mainly, because I have always been so self conscious of how they would look on me, with me gaining weight and on the hippy side.  My goal is to throw all that out the window and wear what I want to wear - finding the perfect jumpsuit for my body.  I believe I have found one...(or two!)
Pair these two with this necklace!

Wide Leg Jumpsuit, red jumpsuit, women's jumpsuit, fashion                        Solid Zips V-Neck Elastic Waist Pocket Romper


RUFFLE WRAP DRESS
Forget about the slouchy shirts and the slip dress, the ruffle wrap dress is going to be on the list for 2018 must-haves.  This Ruffle Wrap Dress is perfect for almost every body type and will take the place of those long shirts, paired with jeans and leggings.

Deep V-Neck Flounce Ruffled Hem Plain Velvet Skater Dress


ALL ABOUT THE FRINGE
2018 will be the year when you will see more fringe.  If you haven't been into fringe, much, this year will be your year!  Fringe and distressed clothing will be what you will see more.

Fringe Long Sleeve Pullover shirtV-Neck Fringe See-Through Crochet Printed Tunic


DISTRESSED AT IT'S BEST
If you don't know by now...distressed clothing is all the rave!  From distresses sweaters, short to pants, it's now wonder this hot item will become more popular in 2018.  I am totally loving the distressed look.

Distressed Contrast-Patch V-Neck BlouseDistressed Denim Midi Skirt


Mens Distressed ShortsDistressed Mens T Shirt


So....with that being said, If I had to choose, my favorite would have to be the distressed look and the cold shoulder-hollowed out clothing.

What is your favorite Must-Haves for 2018?  Are you into the distressed look....or something I haven't mentioned here?

What will be your favorite colors for 2018?

No comments:

Post a Comment