Monday, November 19, 2018

Free Reign Farm Soy Candles Contains No Toxins

Free Reign Farm Soy Candles contains no toxins!  That is what I love to hear on any product!  It gives me the satisfaction and comfort, knowing that when I burn a candle, I don't have to worry about anyone in my house, suffer from headaches when I burn a candle.



Now, my family is not affected by burning candles (not that I know of), but when I have guests come into my home, I always like to have a candle burning, just for that inviting welcome and, of course, to have a nice smelling house.  Some people are prone to headaches, asthma and other issues when it comes to burning candles and that can be due to the toxins that are in the fragrances, as well as the candle itself.

Free Reign Farm went the extra mile when they created their candles.  Did you know that chemicals in most fragrances can cause anything from headaches and even linked to some cancers?  That is why Free Reign Farm wanted the cleanest burning candle, without all those harmful toxins.  They want you to be able to enjoy their candles, without giving up the wonderful fragrances that come with them.



Free Reign Farm has had all their fragrances custom formulated.  They then upgraded their woodwick experience by custom manufacturing their own wicks.  We all love the crackle and flicker of wood wicks but they are a pain to light. Wood absorbs moisture making relighting a wood wick problematic, you end up wax pouring, wick trimming, and frustrated. Free Reign Farm fixed all that with their cotton and wood wick Everlight wicks. The combination is easy to light, burns all the way across-no tunneling- and burns all the way down.



With 23 different scents to choose from, I had a little trouble figuring out just what scent I wanted to try first.  I finally chose the Cherry Almond...And I'm so glad I did!  It smells heavenly and...gives that little touch of the holidays!  I am very happy with my Free Reign Farm candle.  It lit very easily, did not cause any headaches or sinus issues and my home smelled wonderful!



You can check out all 23 of Free Reign Farm's Candles, here: https://www.freereignfarm.com/product/amazing-natural-candles






*** I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment