Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Marbetia Women's Long Sleeve V Neck Plaid Tie Shirt


Hey guys...I'm back, with yet another great shirt by the brand, Marbetia.  This shirt is following in the same style and pattern as the previous shirt, plaid.  The shirt is a black and gray plaid that has a v-neck and buttons down, not to mention, a tie that can be tied, if you so desire.

I find that I can wear this shirt tied, or un-tied, but come on, this shirt is just so cute and stylish when it's tied and anytime I can take advantage of a shirt that can be tied in the front (considering it covers my pouchy stomach), I'm going to go for it.



The shirt, as like the other, can be worn with leggings, slacks, jeggings or shorts.  Of course, I like to pair it up with the same color that is in the shirt, so black leggings it is!  The v-neck neckline lies smoothly against my chest, without any bulk or wrinkles and I love how comfortable this shirt feels, while wearing it.



The shirt is available in blue, red and black and I find that I'm definitely going to have to check out that red plaid shirt pretty soon!  The shirt consist of 95% polyester and 5% spandex....yes! 5% spandex!  No wonder this shirt is so comfy!  How awesome would this shirt look, with jeans!  The shirt is a chiffon material, but no worries....it is NOT see through!  I love finding chiffon tops that you don't have to layer with camisoles!

You can check out this shirt, as well as other colors, at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JNQGN6V





***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are solely 100% my own.***


No comments:

Post a Comment