Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Happy Time Tinsel Foil Fringe Curtain - The Perfect Backdrop for Any Occasion



Whether you are having a birthday party, wedding, baby shower or New Year's Eve party, you have to have some kind of backdrop for photos.  I love backdrops.  They just make any photo or video, pop, and can turn your ordinary photo into something special.

I've been doing YouTube videos for quite some time, but just only recently, been incorporating backdrops and backgrounds into my videos, trying to make them look more appealing and professional (I still have a long way to go!)  They are just so fun to work with, especially when you have a shiny, glitzy backdrop as this Happy Time Tinsel Foil Fringe Curtain, shown here.



I had a lot of fun, (probably my funnest) creating a video using this vibrant pink tinsel foil curtain.  This tinsel foil fringe curtain is perfect to hang in doorways, creating a fun entrance into the next room, to a party.  It's also perfect for New Year's Eve and for those baby showers and birthdays.  And...being that this tinsel foil curtain is 3.2 feet by 9.8 feet, it's plenty long enough for us tall adults.



If the tinsel foil is too long, you can always cut it at the bottom, saving the cut ends and using them to fill in any extra gaps in your curtain.  You can also cut the length you need, if using this tinsel foil curtain to decorate your tables.  There are just so many ways you can use this Happy Time Tinsel Foil Fringe Curtain and OH....did I mention this came as a 3 pack...with a package of 5 free balloons!  The balloons has this confetti inside, making them the perfect addition to your party!


I will mention, if you are using this for a doorway entrance, one curtain should be sufficient.  But, if you are wanting a fuller and thicker look, such as for videos and photos, it will definitely take all three packages.  I also added more bulk to my backdrop by taking the very bottom ends and folding them up towards the middle  and top, to give me that fullness I was looking for.  The curtains has a double sided tape, allowing you to attach to a smooth wall, but if your walls are not as perfect, skip using the self adhesive tape that is attached to these curtains and use thumbtacks to keep in place.

You can find various colors and package at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JX5FVKX








***I may have received a complimentary product for testing purposes, in exchange, for my review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expresses are solely 100% my own***

1 comment:

  1. The post you have shared is simple informative and great to read. Keep up the great work and keep sharing! Click Here

    ReplyDelete