Thursday, February 7, 2019

Femme Luxe - Affordable, Fashionable and Hot!

I'm back!  And this time, Femme Luxe didn't disappoint me!  First of all, let me start by saying, that if I was the slim model type, I would be going all out and braving the hot, sexy items that Femme Luxe has!  Some of their pant suits are just SO cute, elegant and made for parties and evening wear...but...as I'm NOT that model, I've settled on some sweaters and leggings, as well as a pant suit, that are JUST as fashionable, comfortable and has me smiling ear from ear!

Take a look at the first sweater.  Look familiar?  This Neon Green Oversized Sweater is just like the Gray one I posted, not too long ago.  This is the size ML and is plenty big enough to be very roomy and comfortable and oh, did I mention...it's so soft and cuddly!  I think this is my favorite, so far.  I can pair it up with some nice black leggings and finish it off with some cute ankle boots. Available sizes are SM (4/6) and ML (8/10).  Go check out their collection for more color options.  They have a extreme pink color as well.


femmeluxefinery.co.uk

The next sweater is the Extreme Polo Neck Oversized Sweater in the camel color.  It does have a bit snugger turtle neck, but has these awesome extra wide sleeves that I'm in love with.  Any sweater, or blouse at that, that has loose, comfy and non-constricting sleeves, gets an A+ in my books.  This sweater is available in several colors (Camel, Khaki, Mustard & Pink)  Available sizes are SM (8/10) and ML (12/14).  Can you imagine pairing this up with not only some cute snug leggings and canvas type shoes, but with a fitted leather, knee length skirt?  How cool would that be! This type of sweater can be worn either casual, or dressy, depending on what you pair it up with.


Femmeluxefinery.co.uk

Next up, are the Black Ribbed Knit Leggings.  Ok...how many times have you heard (or seen) me mention leggings?  Seriously!  It's my all go-to item that I must have, ALWAYS have, in my closet.  Leggings are just an essential part of any wardrobe and when you can find a pair that gets off the beaten path of the plain solid colored leggings (yes, solid colored leggings are a necessity for those tops), then you have a winner.  These leggings have a ribbed looked down the legs.  They are soft, stretchy and very comfortable leggings and can be worn while lounging around or...on the weekends, with the gals, paired with some ankle boots, cute sandals or heels and topped with an oversized or long blouse.  Available sizes are: SM (8/10) and ML (12/14) and come in various colors.  

Femmeluxefinery.co.uk

Last, but certainly not least, is the Black Cold Shoulder Long Sleeve Jumpsuit.  OMG!  How cute and sexy is this!  Although I have a bit of a stomach and it shows in this jumpsuit, I definitely love this outfit because it's so dressy and so chic!  It can be worn with some sliders, some cute blingy sandals or heels or even some solid colored canvas shoes.  This jumpsuit is available in several different colors as well as sizes.  Sizes available are: 6,8,10 & 12 with colors of: black, rust and camel.  I love how the shoulder is cut out on one side and the other has a long sleeve, with just part of the neckline separated from the cold shoulder part.  It's so neat and love the unique and different look and feel of this jumpsuit!

Femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Femmeluxefinery.co.uk

You must check out their collections!  There are SO many items that I could just choose for myself and get this...they are ALL very reasonable in price, not to mention, a way lot cheaper (not cheaper in quality) than if you would have purchased these from a well known department or boutique store.  That is why I love shopping online.  I can find very fashionable, trendy and hot clothing for a fraction of the price than if I walked into my local clothing store.  Femme Luxe has some very hot and cute items for your night time, lounging around or for that special party.  Go check them out!





***I have recieved complimentary items, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review. REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are solely 100% my own and I only recommend products that I love.***


No comments:

Post a Comment