Friday, February 1, 2019

STERLING SILVER HALO CUBIC ZIRCONIA NECKLACE REVIEW

I love a simple, yet elegant piece of jewelry; a piece that goes well with whatever I choose to wear and one that is as stunning as this piece.  The necklace shown below is that of a sterling silver halo cubic zirconia necklace.  It shines and glistens under the lights and is a beautiful piece!



I was shocked at the beauty of this necklace, once I opened the small blue box, wrapped with gray ribbon.  The necklace just stood out and instantly caught my eye.  The chain is 16" with a 2" extender.  This is perfect for those v-neck shirts or even a t-shirt.  

Below is more info on the necklace:

Material : Sterling Silver
(100% Genuine Solid Sterling Silver Guarantee)
Weight : approx. 2.85 grams
Chain length : 16"+ 2" Extender
Pendant Size : Length : 16 mm, Width : 9 mm
Plating : Rhodium Plated + E-Coating
( Nickle Free, Allergy Free )
Setting : Prong Setting, Pave Settings
Stamp : S925

Stone Type
Stone Quality : AAAAA+ Cubic Zirconia
Stone Weight(quantity/) : approx. 1/0.80 Ct
Size : 5 mm
Stone Cut : Brilliant Cut (Hearts and Arrows)

Stone Quality : AAAAA+ Cubic Zirconia
Stone Weight(quantity/) : approx. 20/0.20 Ct*
Size :1 mm
Stone Cut : Round
*total weight

https://silverlots.com - Jewelry Manufacturers


halo necklace



My understanding about the AAAAA+ cubic zirconia is that they are considered the very best. Rated based upon hardness, 5A cubic zirconia have a hardness of 8.5.  I don't think it gets any better than that!  I can't explain how gorgeous this necklace is in person.  It literally shines and sparkles and althought it's small, it still makes a statement!  I can see giving this as a Christmas, birthday or Valentine's gift!  The round cut is my favorite when it comes to a cut of the stone.


halon necklace







****I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment