Wednesday, June 12, 2019

What Did I Find at Femme Luxe Finery? - New Items Coming Soon

Today, I received a couple more items from Femme Luxe Finery.  This time, I have only two items to show, BUT...I just found out, that Femme Luxe Finery has added over 50 more NEW items to their site!  I can't tell you how ecstatic I was, because the choices I previously had, was dwindling down...fast!

Don't get me wrong, they still had plenty of items for me to choose from, but like I've said before, I don't have the perfect body and some of the items available, well...let's just say would not fit my body the way I would want them (or, more less fit.)

I can't wait to show you more of the items that Femme Luxe Finery has added, but in the meantime, here are the two items I received today.  The first item is a shirt dress I had ordered before, but decided to order it again in size Large.  The first time I ordered this shirt dress, it was a size XL and looked really cute with my black leggings, but felt I could actually go with the Large size, so it would be more of a shorter version of the first.  Although I went with the Large size, it was still pretty long (I'm all okay with that!)  This actually did fit smaller all away round and I feel that this size actually works best as a shirt dress!

www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


It's the Black Lips Printed Oversized Long Sleeve Shirt.  Sizes available are: XS - XL.  What I love about this shirt is the bright red lips against the blue and black.  The print on the shirt dress is like it's already made into it, instead of being a screen printed shirt. The shirt dress can be worn during the fall, winter and even into spring, as I the temperature, this day, was in the 60's and it was still lightweight enough to wear without being too hot.  You guys...this is such an adorable, cute piece; you have to go check it out!  This shirt dress is currently 51% off and is priced, today, at $14.99.

Now, this is something totally different than what I would normally wear, but it was so cute, that I couldn't pass it up!  It is the Black and White Checked Pinafore Dress.  This dress comes in several colors and patterns and can be worn over either a short sleeve or long sleeve solid colored shirt.  Right now, as I speak, this dress is 50% off and is priced at $14.99!  That's a steal considering how Pinafore Dresses are trending today.  The dress has a frill detail in the shoulder straps and is available in US sizes: 2,4,6,8 & 10.

www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

This adorable Pinafore Dress shocked me.  When I first received it, I held it up and noticed that there was no zipper (GASP!) How was I going to get this baby on?  Once again, I was amazed at how well Femme Luxe Finery's clothes fit!  I did have to squeeze into the dress, but without any struggle or problems.  The material had a generous stretch quality to it and it felt very soft, stretchy and comfortable. And another thing that makes this dress so awesome...it's plaid! We all know that plaid is in!

So, there you have it, two more awesome finds at Femme Luxe Finery!  If you haven't checked out Femme Luxe Finery's site yet, you don't know what you are missing. I can't believe how affordable and budget friendly this site's clothes are and they are all so cute, sexy and fashionable.  Femme Luxe Finery has become my one stop for finding affordable items that are always adding new items to their inventory.  

If you are leery about ordering clothes, online, without having to try them on and looking for something besides clothes, Femme Luxe Finery has an accessory page, where you will find some of the most cutest and hottest items ever!  Accessories include: handbags, hair accessories, jewelry, sunglasses, belts, lashes and more.  I'm sure you will find something to bring your Diva self out.  I can say...I'm very proud and honored to be a #FemmeLuxe Gal!








***I may have received complimentary items, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are solely my own***

No comments:

Post a Comment