Friday, October 25, 2019

Winter Fashion Haul - Femme Luxe Finery

It may be Fall, but Winter is just right around the corner, and with the cooler temps in Southeast Missouri, the mornings are cool enough to break out the winter attire.  I feel more comfy and myself in loose winter clothes.  They're the kind of clothes that I can just curl up in, be myself in and...sit in front of a nice warm bonfire, enjoying a nice glass of wine (or beer!)

I don't know about you, but when I find a piece of clothing I love, I have to have it in several different colors.  That's usually what happens when I find clothes on Femme Luxe Finery's website.  I will order one thing, and when I try it on and it fits...I have to have it in ALL colors!  That is what happened with the loungewear sets and the khaki green long sleeve top I fell in love with at Femme Luxe Finery.

https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

As you will see above and below, two of the items are the same as the khaki green top, but in the colors of camel and black (you can't go wrong with black!)  As with the khaki green, this black and camel long sleeve shirt is so soft and comfortable.  It's an oversized shirt that pairs well with leggings or worn alone, as a shirt dress.  The material is just right in thickness...not too thick and not too thin and I love how it hangs loose, without the waist band.  Finish the top off with a pair of booties and you have a complete outfit.  I can't describe enough, just how comfy and snuggly this long sleeve top is.  This top is definitely one of my favorites and one that I wear ALL the time!  You won't regret this one!


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Available Colors: Camel, Black, Khaki Green, Gray
Available Sizes:  S/M (4/6) & M/L (8/10)
Price: $19


This next top is so adorable!  It is classified as a midi dress, but of course, I'm wearing this as a shirt, with leggings or a pair of my solid colored casual pants.  This would also look great with a long slim skirt, paired with booties or knee boots.  I'm thinking  that this top would look awesome with a tan suede like skirt, with black knee boots!  Add a dainty small handbag, preferably black or black and tan and you have the perfect outfit!  This shirt dress is the Satin Babydoll Swing Dress and it comes in a variety of colors.  It features a ruffle sleeve, as well a ruffle effect down the dress and fastens at the back of the neck. It is just too cute!  I may just have to have this in ALL colors!  


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

Available Colors: Black, Mustard, White, Maroon
Available Sizes: S (4/6), M (6/8), L (8/10)
Price:  $28

Last, is the Camel Waterfall Duster Belted Coat.  This coat is perfect for the fall and winter season.  It can also work as a long cardigan, matched with your favorite leggings, jeans or long pencil skirt.  This Camel Waterfall Duster Coat is one of my favorite styles of coats.  When trying to find the right coat or jacket to wear with my work clothes, I find a long dressy coat goes with just about every outfit and works well as a whole!  No more short, waist length jackets when wearing a long cardigan or long tailed shirt!  This Camel Waterfall Duster Coat is the perfect match!  Oh...if you think you have to stick with a camel colored duster coat...think again!  Femme Luxe Finery has you covered with 12 different colors to choose from!!!


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Available Colors: Black, Camel, Khaki, Mocha, Mustard, Navy, Off White, Rust
                            Stone, Red, Charcoal & Beige
Available Sizes:   S/M (4/6) & M/L (8/10)
Price:                   $27

So there you have it!  My awesome Femme Luxe Finery Haul and I will say...it was a success!  Love every piece; every piece fits perfectly and I couldn't be happier!  Go check out one of the hottest and most affordable clothing sites ever...Femme Luxe Finery!



***I received complimentary items, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own and I only recommend products I have tried and love***

No comments:

Post a Comment