Monday, February 24, 2020

Perfect Work & Weekend Attire - Femme Luxe Finery

https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

It seems like it's been a while since I've posted a new blog post, but today...It's a brand new day!  Lately, I've been reading up, watching and trying to grasp a new thing...but I will leave that for another post.

It's almost a new month and March will be here before you know it.  February's not been too bad (I know it's winter and we HAVE to have cold weather) but I'm ready for some steady warm weather!  Here, in Southeast Missouri, you never know what the temps will be.  One day it may be in the 30's and the next...you're looking at near 60!  I kid you not!


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

Whatever the weather, I'm pretty sure these four outfits are perfect for all season!  I'm super excited about this month's picks from Femme Luxe Finery, because as you know...I normally steer away from pants unless I can try them on. Not all pants fits the same and I've been so self conscious about the way pants fit in the waist.  BUT...I've decided to forgo all that and give these a try!  Oh...why am I super excited about this pick?  Because, it's the first time I've seen these pants (I've been eyeing these for quite some time) in a size I believe would fit!

So, enough rambling...Let's get to it!

These Baby Pink Cargo Pants have always been a favorite style of mine.  They just seem to look sporty, but feminine and can be worn in a way that makes them casual or dressed up.  They have the cargo style pockets on each leg as well as a cuffed ankle and elastic waist band.  These would look awesome paired up with a black or white tank top.  Dress them up with some heels or pair them down with some white sneakers.  I love the versatility of these pants...not to mention the color!  I am wearing a size 16 (UK size) which converts to a size 12 US. (psst...this black t-shirt is also from Femme Luxe Finery!)


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Available Sizes: 6-16 UK (2-12 US)
Available Colors: Baby Pink, Hot Pink, Khaki Green, Black, Stone, Neon Lime, Gray & Neon Orange.
Price: $19

The next pair of pants are the Black High Waisted Side Split Trousers.  These, I chose, well...because momma needs a new pair of pants for work...a pair that LOOKS like they were made for work...not a pair of leggings that I normally wear!  These high waisted side split trousers are available in sizes 6-16 UK sizes (2-12 US) and have a side split in each leg.  I can see myself pairing this up with a cami, layered with a cardigan.  These would look extra hot paired with a lace bodysuit, in the same color, for an evening out.  Throw on some heels and you have a date-night outfit!


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk



https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

Available Sizes: 6-16 UK (2-12 US)
Available Colors: Black
Price: $22

The third pair of pants I chose were the Teal Belted Tapered Trousers.  These, again, were chosen because I need more work attire in my closet.  Eventually, I want to veer away from leggings as work attire.  I recently was promoted to loan officer and now, I want to look the part.  These pants will definitely have me looking the part.  These pants are not only super cute, but very stylish and I love the big belted look! (I may forgo the belt just a bit...still working on this tummy of mine!)  These pants have that elegant tapered look and would perfect with a bodysuit, layered with a work jacket.  If you're not too keen on bodysuits, you can wear a nice solid colored sleeveless top!  These WILL become a regular wear for me, once I get to where I can wear them, but in the meantime, I'm loving the look of these pants on the model!


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Available Sizes: XS(6-8)-XL(14-16)UK  (XS 2/4 to XL 10/12) US
Available Colors: Teal, Black, Hot Pink, Lime, Stone & White
Price: $18

And Last...not pants, but one of my favorite tops that I recently ordered in two different colors, is the Cold Shoulder Cut Out Jersey Dress in Khaki Green!  The two previous cold shoulder cut out jersey dresses (I wear this as a long top with leggings) fit so well, that I had to have this in the Khaki Green.  I love how the whole look comes together, from the neckline and shoulder cut out to the length.  You can wear this with the matching belt it comes with or, just let it hang with a pair of leggings.  This is a very cute dress/top to wear if you are on the smaller side and you want to cinch that waist line in to create a casual look.  This top is super soft and super comfy and I wish they had this available in other colors (I would definitely dig a pretty pink!) Worn as a dress and paired up with some booties would look so cute!


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

There you have it folks, my four outfits for the month of February.  What will March bring?  Well, you guys will just have to stay tuned and check out my next Femme Luxe Finery's blog post next month!  I really hope you guys enjoy the many looks I post of Femme Luxe Finery's clothes.  As always, go check out
Femme Luxe Finery's website to see what dressy, casual, hot fashions you can find and come back and let me know which is your favorite by Femme Luxe Finery!









***I have received a complimentary product(s) in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own and I only recommend products that I truly enjoy and love.***

No comments:

Post a Comment