Friday, March 3, 2017

#MarvelComics Clothing For Women and Men

Ok...how many of you love comics?  Show of hands?  Ok...how many of you love to wear Marvel Comics clothing, sport Marvel Comics accessories and love to find comfort when wearing such clothing?






First, I would like to start off by saying, I've watched Marvel Comic movies, but never wore any of the Marvel Comics attire...until now!  My son is a HUGE Marvel Comic fan and every t-shirt, lounge pants or book he gets, revolves around comics!


I recently received several Marvel Comic items...t-shirts, lounge pants and even a colorful cool looking wallet!  All of these that I've received showcased the comic in vibrant & brilliant colors.  The t-shirts are oh, so very soft, stretchy and I love the way they fit. I am more of a gray-black t-shirt person, so these Marvel Comic t-shirts are PERFECT!  


The items shown below, are from sisterofdionysis, from Ebay.  Her store is Dionysis Clothing and she has some AWESOME comic stuff there...things that will appeal to anyone, who is into comics!  They are all, very reasonably priced and I have found, that sisterofdionysis prices, are cheaper than what I can get at the mall and she has over 600 items in her Ebay store!



You will find t-shirts, lounge pants, hooded jackets, watches, accessories plus tons and tons more!  Just about every comic character imagined, can be found at her Ebay store, sisterofdionysis.  






Look at this awesome looking wallet! I love this!



Go check out some of the items sisterofdionysis has.  I'm pretty sure, that some of you comic fanatics, will find something that appeals to you!


SISTEROFDIONYSIS - EBAY







***I may have received a complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my hones and unbiased review.  All opinions that are expressed here, are always, 100% my own.














                                     


























No comments:

Post a Comment