Friday, April 21, 2017

All Natural Plant Based Bronzer - Mica Free!



I am going to be the first to admit...I have used mineral makeup and always thought it was good for your skin.  As a matter of fact, I just recently used mineral makeup this week, with last week being my first.

There's so much GOOD things I've heard about mineral makeup, how it's better for your skin, than the store bought stuff, but I didn't realize, if breathed in, is not healthy for you and could be harmful.


April, over at Foraged Fields, has a line of organic and natural makeup, that is plant based.  Just yesterday, I used April's Foraged Fields clay based bronzer....and I ain't gonna lie...I loved it!  I actually used the bronzer as a blush and I've had several compliments on how good my makeup looked.

This Foraged Fields bronzer went on so smooth and silky, and it did not take much at all, to give me the blush coverage I needed.  When I first saw the bronzer (I knew I was going to use it as blush), I was wondering, "How is this going to look like blush?  It's brown, almost a clay, dirt like color.)  Well folks, that thought was put aside, as when I applied it, it worked wonders as a blush!


I was so happy on how this looked!  Are you wondering how a plant based skin care is different?  Here are some benefits of using Foraged Fields plant based cosmetics and products.

     *Contains all natural clay that heals impurities
     *Heals and helps with discoloration
     *Naturally detoxing
     *Helps with acne
     *Pulls out toxins
     *Healthy looking skin


Most mineral makeup contains Mica.  Mica is a colorant that gives mineral makeup their shade.  Foraged Fields line does NOT contain Mica, as their products are all natural, organic & plant based.  Foraged Fields bronzers are great for all skin tones and types.

INGREDIENTS IN FORAGED FIELDS BRONZERS:
Organic Arrowroot Starch
Organic Bentonite Clay
Organic Cocoa Powder
Organic Rhassoul Clay
Organic Cinnamon
Organic Nutmeg


Foraged Fields Bronzer-used as blush

Yes, I was surprised to see cinnamon and nutmeg as an ingredient in this bronzer!  But hey...it works! The Foraged Fields bronzers comes in a 1.25 ounce reusable and recyclable glass jar.  This amount is tons more than what you can buy at a drugstore.

Foraged Fields has 24 items in her Etsy shop.  You will find Bath & Beauty products, Herbal, Home Goods and even Knit/Crochet items.  Go check out Foraged Fields Etsy Shop today and experience the benefits of plant based cosmetics!

CONNECT WITH FORAGED FIELDS

FORAGED FIELDS ETSY SHOP
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
FORAGED FIELDS WEBSITE





***I may have received complimentary products, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment