Thursday, April 20, 2017

Extreme Glitter Lip Gloss - Shine On!



How many of you gals love lip gloss?  Do you prefer lip gloss over lipstick...if so, why?  Let me tell you...I LOVE lip gloss.  There's something about the feel of lip gloss vs. lipstick that I love.  I love the shine, shimmer and how light it can feel when wearing it.  What's even better, is I love when lip gloss has that added "KICK" to it...a little glitter power!

The lip gloss shown here, is by Nefertiti Cosmetics Etsy Shop.  It has TONS of glitter power and there are so many colors to choose from.  The possibilities are endless and I found it so much fun to test out each one!  They are fun, small and convenient to carry with you, while on the go and they make a statement.


The lip glosses come in both a tube or small round pot container.  Nefertiti Cosmetics has colors that range from Amethyst to Giza, which is a light gold colored lip gloss.  They look like little pots of glitter, but glides on as a lip gloss....because it is lip gloss!  


This is perfect when you need a little sparkle to your lips for that special evening out.  I guarantee, any little girl or even teenagers would love this product.  It's just so fun to play with glittery lip gloss.  


These lip glosses contain Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Olive Oil, to keep your lips moisturized and feeling supple and soft.  Are you looking for fun gift for that special girl (or adult) that loves lip gloss and fun lip color?  Why not give her a gift that she will enjoy, such as Nefertiti Cosmetics lip gloss?


I'm wearing the purple in this photo

The tube version that I received was packaged and presented so cute!  There was a set of 5 sample lip glosses, laying on a black tissue paper inside a clear plastic box, that had rhinestones adorned all around it.  It even had a tiny silver bow in the corner!  Colors were: Gold, Silver, Purple, Red and Pink (they probably had their own unique names!)  So cute, that I could give it as a gift, as is....BUT I'M KEEPING THEM!

Go check out Nefertiti Cosmetics Etsy Shop.  She has 46 different items in her shop, ranging from glitter eyeliners, glitter eye shadows, glitter lip glosses, metallic lip glosses and more!  I love looking at all her glittery items!


CONNECT WITH NEFERTITI COSMETICS

NEFERTITI COSMETICS ETSY SHOP
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM




***I may have received complimentary products, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment