Monday, September 9, 2019

Express Yourself - Trendy and Hot Clothing by Femme Luxe Finery

Hey, hey gals!  So September is finally here and as it starts to progress, fall will be here before you know it!  Now, I am a huge fan of Spring and Summer, as a matter of fact, Summer used to be my FAVORITE season...but...times have changed and now, being that I'm not getting any younger and I can barely stand the humidity of the South, I've become to love the Fall the most.

Fall is the perfect season, in my opinion; no more mosquitoes, cooler weather (not too hot-not too cold), bonfires, fair time and s'mores and so much more to love when it comes to Fall.  Fall is also the season where I can wear those outfits that may be a little borderline too warm for the summer, but just the right outfit for the Fall weather.

BUT...I'm not entirely ready to forfeit my t-shirts, short sleeves and shorts...not quite just yet.  As always, Femme Luxe Finery has come through with some of the trendiest and cutest clothes.  Two of my favorite for this month...are the newest t-shirts.  I love t-shirts.  I live in t-shirts and it's the one thing I always throw on as soon as I get home from work. T-shirts can be plain, many colors, or can be a way to express yourself...through words - such as the ones below.


https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk


The two t-shirts you see me wearing are so so comfy!  They are lightweight, thin and stretchy!  They are not too thick, nor hot and I just love how they fit!  I'm still trying to decide which is my favorite...the black "I have nothing to wear" or the white "Life's A Peach".  I'm thinking the black will become my fav, since I tend to wear black a lot! This shirt would not only be the idea T for black leggings, but would also look awesome with blue jean shorts or any other colored shorts.  I'm thinking a pair of pink shorts would be the bomb!  Finish the ensemble off with a pair of black hoop earrings or little rhinestone studs.

Available Sizes: S/M (4/6) & M/L (8/10)
Price: $7.38

The next item will always be popular.  It's the long blue denim button shirt.  We all know that the blue jean material or blue jeans, any way, is always a hit with many.  This trendy style is perfect worn as a long shirt with leggings or jeans, as well as worn as a long shirt dress.  Pair it up with some flat summer sandals or booties and you have yourself a comfy and fashionable outfit.  The shirt does come with a matching belt, allowing you to wear with the shirt, to add a little extra cinch to the waist.  The way I like wearing denim shirts, is unbuttoned with a cami or tank underneath.  Unfortunately, this shirt did not fit me, which I am so sad about!  I really love the look and style of this denim shirt!  


                                    Model
https://femmeluxefunery.co.uk



Available Sizes: 2,4,6 & 8
Price: $23.00 

And the last outfit of the day...this cute black print two piece loungewear set.  This loungewear set is similar to the others I've received, but has a multiple animal print design on the front, with tones of black, gold and white and long sleeves.  Feel like a zebra today?  How about a leopard?  With this loungewear set, you get all that combined, plus the pants have the matching animal print design down the side of the leg...perfect for those cooler Fall and Winter days.  The material, like the others, is very soft and has a little bit of stretch to it.  The neckline of the shirt is a little higher up on the neck than the boxy loungewear set you've seen me post. Although this is considered loungewear...this is definitely an outfit you can wear out on the weekend, whether you are shopping or just hanging out at a friend's house.




Available Sizes: S/M (4/6) & M/L (8/10)
Price:$19.00

As always, go by and check out Femme Luxe Finery's website.  They are always having a sale and are always adding new items, each day.  Their site is very easy to navigate and they even make it easier to search for what you are looking for.  





***I received complimentary products, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment