Tuesday, May 12, 2020

What's My Go-To Casual Wear...T-shirts!

As we venture off into May, I am still slacking on getting that summer tan.  Normally, I already have a base tan worked up, but I just can't seem to get myself either outside, or in the tanning bed.  Guys...my legs are white as a ghost and they are embarrassing!  Luckily, I can't say that for my arms (well, at least the part not covered by a t-shirt).  And, with that being said, my go-to casual wear is just that...t-shirts!


https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk

If you've been following along with me, you know by now that t-shirts are my favorite when it comes to hanging out at home on the weekends, grocery shopping or what have you.  Not only do I love t-shirts, but those that splash a colorful slogan across the front are my favs!  Depending on what type of tee I'm wearing, I can actually turn a casual t-shirt into something a little more...um...dressy, to somewhat.

Check out how I pair each of these t-shirts up.  All the t-shirts I'm wearing are black (I love black!) but have different slogans across them.  I will say, these are by far, my favorite t-shirts by Femme Luxe Finery; not only because they fit better due to these being over sized (and they're longer), but I just love how they feel like actual t-shirts and I love these types of sayings.

The first t-shirt has the word 'Overdressed' written across the front.  It is the Overdressed, oversized t-shirt.  Out of the four tees, this is my favorite saying, because honestly...I'm NEVER overdressed and love this, especially on a t-shirt.  I like to pair black tees with matching black shorts.  I love the whole look of a black outfit, even if I'm just hanging out at home.  This, as well as the other black t-shirts shown below, will also look hot with black leather pants...that's what I call dressing a tee, up! (being that I have already worn this multiple times and it's in the laundry, Femme Luxe Finery model is shown below)


Black 'Overdressed' Oversized T-Shirt - Lilian

Available Color: White, Black
Available Size: S (4/6), M (6/8), L (8/10), XL (10/12)
Price: $11.16


The second oversized t-shirt has the word, 'Honey' written across it.  This, I've decided to pair up with some black leggings.  Top it off with some matching black sandals and you're all set!  You can also pair this t-shirt and black leggings up with some white sneakers; my favorite sneakers....Sketchers!


Black Honey Oversized T-shirt



Black Honey Oversized T-shirt

Available Color: White, Black
Available Size: S (4/6) M (6/8) L (8/10) XL (10/12)
Price: $11.16
The third is the 'Perfect' oversized t-shirt.  I'm not saying I'm perfect, but...well, I think it's Perfect!  As with all the oversized t-shirts shown, this is longer than the average tee and I love the feel of an actual t-shirt fabric.


Black Perfect Oversized t-shirt

Available Color: White, Black
Available Size: S (4/6) M (6/8) L (8/10) XL (10/12)
Price: $11.16

Last, but definitely not least, is the "Ooh La La" oversized t-shirt.  As you can see, the t-shirts look all the same and I got all these in black.  You can't go wrong with black...it matches everything!


Black Ooh La La oversized t-shirt

Available Color: White, Black
Available Size: S (4/6) M (6/8) L (8/10) XL (10/12)

Price: $11.16

So, when it comes to comfort, always go with a tee; and not just any basic tee, but a t-shirt that makes a statement, that calls to you...such as these by Femme Luxe Finery!






***sponsored***
Femme Luxe Finery was kind enough to send these as testing and review purposes. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment