Thursday, May 16, 2019

Sexy Finds at Femme Luxe Finery - Affordable Fashion

You guys already know I'm a huge fan of Femme Luxe Finery's clothes.  They are affordable, cute, sexy and somewhat casual at the same time.  You can find clothes for any special occasion or event (or even just lounging around) at Femme Luxe Finery.

I am going to have to confess one thing though...this last batch of cute clothes I was not able to wear, as much, as I have gained quite a bit of weight, so some of the pictures will feature the model, instead.  I am short; 5'2" and I now weigh around 167lbs.  That's a lot of weight for a short person and I can't just stretch it out from being tall.

With all that being said, I still love Femme Luxe Finery's clothes; I still want to try other sexy clothes they have, but I'm going to have to lose some of this weight!  Femme Luxe Finery's clothes are always comfortable.  The quality of the material is very well high quality and a lot of the clothes just seems to give more when I'm trying them on.

As I've mentioned before, Femme Luxe Finery is always having some sort of sale on their site, 50% - 80% off, and this is the time to snag up a few items.  Although most of the items I am wearing or showing you today are more for Fall or Winter, Summer is right upon us and Femme Luxe Finery has you covered.  

Check out these items that I received last week...


Grey High Neck Cropped Loungewear Set - Ella

Grey High Neck Cropped Loungewear Set - Ella

I am in love with this two piece loungewear set...but it's not in love with my body!  This is a super comfy casual (or dressy) outfit that stretches so very comfortably.  The set is a knit fabric and although I CAN wear it, I'm no model and I have a stomach, hips, etc.  I can see myself wearing the knit leggings with a long dressy shirt, but the crop top...I'll leave that to the model!  The leggings are a high waist legging and the top has a high neck as well.  The top is actually a mid rif type turtle neck and would look so cute on someone smaller than me.

Sizes available:  S/M (8-10) & M/L (12-14)
Price: $29.00


Black Belted One Shoulder Jumpsuit - Evelyn

femmeluxefinery.co.uk

femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Ok...I was a little worried about this one, mainly because I don't look right in ANY KIND of jumpsuit, but I thought, "Hey...why not give it a try!"  I actually like this jumpsuit.  Yes, I do have a protruding stomach and no, it doesn't look like it does on the model, but all-in-all, it was very comfy as well, I love the whole, one shoulder thing and I can see myself wearing this when I lose that extra weight.  

The only thing about this jumpsuit...it doesn't have a zipper to where you can just unzip and slide into the jumpsuit (if it does...I didn't see it.)  I had to step inside the jumpsuit from the top and pull it up over me.  I was actually shocked to see the jumpsuit stretch to fit me....a big plus in my books!  The jumpsuit does have a matching tie belt, which you will not see in my photo, as I didn't want to appear any choppier and wanted to elongate my body as much as possible.

This jumpsuit is both body hugging and loose fitting at the same time. The top part down to the hip area is body hugging while the legs are on the more loose side.

Sizes available:  6,8,10 & 12
Price: $24.00


Grey Crop Jumper Loungewear Set - Deanna

femmeluxefinery.co.uk

Cute, cute, cute...but I cannot wear it.  Well...Okay, I can, but with a little bulge hanging out everywhere.  I have not worn a crop top since I was in my 20's, but this two piece lounge set is really my style.  It's sad, though, that I may only be wearing the pants of this set.  The lounge set features a cropped top that is long sleeve and a pant set that has slim fitting cuffed legs.  The drawstring that you see serves no purpose, as it does not tighten or loosen...it's just for looks.  I will have to say, the outfit, once again, is really soft and comfortable and would look great on someone similar to the looks of the model.

You can pair this set up with some sneakers and you are set to go!  

Sizes Available:  S/M (8-10) & M/L (12-14)
Price: $25.00


Khaki Stripe Hooded Crop Sweater Jumper - Gia

femmeluxefinery.co.uk

femmeluxefinery.co.uk

As you can see, the first photo of this khaki green hooded crop sweater is me and the second photo is the model.  I've said it plenty of times, but although this cute hooded crop sweater fit me with no problems, I was not going to show my fat rolls.  I wanted you to give you the whole picture of this cute top, by showing it on the model.  This crop top is very warm, very soft and somewhat thick.  You have the option of wearing it with leggings, jeans or even cropped biker shorts.  I love this crop hoodie...but not on me.  

Sizes Available: 6,8,10,12,&14
Price: $11.00


I want to get one thing straight.  When I say I don't like something on me or don't like how it looks on me, it's not because of Femme Luxe Finery.  It's because my body has extra weight, to me and in my opinion, I do not feel comfortable showing my body in it.  There are many plus size girls who have come to terms with their body; who loves their body and will show it off in all the hot, stylish clothes; but I, myself, have not gotten there yet.

Femme Luxe Finery has clothes for many occasions and events.  Every single piece of clothing that I have tried by Femme Luxe Finery, has been of utmost high quality material, stretches to fit without stretching out of shape and doesn't lose it's shape when washed.  I am a huge fan of Femme Luxe Finery's clothes and always will be.

Don't for get to check their site out at: https://www.femmeluxefinery.co.uk










****I may have received complimentary products, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment