Thursday, May 28, 2020

Comfy Wear - All From Femme Luxe Finery

 I can definitely tell that Summer has finally made it!  80 degree weather, sunny (not to mention a lot of rain) and to the point where the air has to finally be turned on!  Being that I live in Southeast Missouri, the boothheel to be exact, you never know what kind of weather you are going to get.  It could be 80 degree one day and then, without warning, you wake up to 50 to 60 degree weather...it can be crazy sometimes!

But, what hasn't changed, is my love for Femme Luxe Finery's clothing.  Just when I thought Femme Luxe Finery couldn't possibly come up with something new (their site is LOADED with so many cute items), BAM!  They did it again.  Now, I want you to guess which is my favorite item...I'll give you a minute.....  Well, if you've guessed the White Leopard Print 'Femme La Mode' Slogan Print T-Shirt, you could be right!  How cute are these t-shirts?  And check out that price!


Available Size: S (4/6), M (6/8), L (8/10), XL (10/12)
Available Colors: White, Black
Price: $9.99 ($7.99 when you use the code on their site)

The next item, yep, another Leopard Print Shirt!  This is the Black 'La Femme' Slogan Print Lip T-Shirt.  This shirt is available in the colors Black & White and looks so cute with Femme Luxe Finery's cycle shorts, ripped jeans, distressed shorts, paired with some white sneakers or cute summer sandals.  I have to say...I'm obsessed with these two shirts...and the price!




Available Size: S (4/6) M (6/8) L (8/10) XL (10/12)
Available Colors: White, Black
Price: $9.99 ($7.99 when you use the code on their site)

The third item is the Black Crewneck Oversized T-Shirt.  This is your basic black tee that can be worn with ANYTHING!  I chose this black oversized t-shirt, for one, it goes perfect with my black leggings.  Second...I can wear this shirt with any colored bottoms I want.  Dress it up or dress it down, either way, it's what I call my little black dress...but in a shirt!  It's super comfy and when worn with silver jewelry, it really pumps up this basic t-shirt a notch!  This shirt would be super cute with some denim blue jeans, denim shorts paired with some leopard print platform sandals.




Available Size: M (6/8) L (8/10) XL (10/12) XXL (12/14)
Available Colors: Black, White, Sand, Gray
Price: $7.99 ($6.39 when you use the code on their site)

This last little number I'm really excited about (because it also comes in several colors), is the Gray & Black Hoodie Shorts Loungewear Set.  This set is SOOOO cute!  Leave the hoodie unzipped or zip it up, pair it with a crop top or tank or buy another hoodie shorts loungewear set and mix it up!  This set comes with an oversized sleeveless hoodie and matching shorts that has a drawstring.  Each pair of shorts has a contrast stripe down the side and is super soft, super comfy!  You can bet I'm gonna grab a couple more of these...maybe in the charcoal and Taupe & Black!






Available Size: XS (2/4) S (4/6) M (6/8) L (8/10) XL (10/12) 
Available Colors: Charcoal, Black, Khaki Green, Gray & Black, Taupe & Black,
Price: $23.99 ($19.19 when you use the code on their site)

I couldn't be happier with this month's selection.  Everything is so comfy, stylish and fits!  After looking on their site today, I noticed that the 'La Femme' lip tshirt is also available in various styles and colors!  I know what I'll be checking out next!



















***I may have received the above items, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own and I only recommend products that I truly love***


No comments:

Post a Comment